jueves, 30 de agosto de 2012

WELCOME TO CAMP ECHO!!!!


I remember saying this words my first time in Family Camp in 2011 at CAMP ECHO. I remember many faces asking me about my name and my country. I was so excited answering. I had a lot of fun. That was my first experience. I also remember all the activities I did in Fishing, Arts&Craft, Little (I would never forget). Camp fire my best I will never forget it!. I remember also the last camp fire and I was crying a lot because I though that was my first and my last time at Camp Echo. This place is like my home I feel like with my family with KTT, RJ, Brian, Terry, Dan, Bernard, Meredith, Rachel, John, Vernie, Max, Kamil, Julia, Maggie, Sarah, Hanna and all staff. But, You know what? I come back This year in 2012 and I was so excited all flight long I just wanted to be at Camp Echo and I felt like in my home again and Do you know what? I was saying the same words WELCOME TO CAMP ECHO! Families who knows me they were happy seeing me again and they remember my name so I was more excited and I almost started crying but in that case just about happiness. Campers remember my name and my country some times ha ha ha. I enjoyed a lot camp fire again. Doing the activities like last year Little(some of them grow up), archery, Swimming, Sailing, so much fun. Spending time with families that was awesome. Live this experience again is like I have never left this place. It is like the time was stopped and I love so much to be at Camp ECHO again. So maybe next year I will come back but this time I do not want to cry because I just want to remember this place smiling all the time. 


I LOVE CAMP ECHO!!!!!!!

Say WHY do we have to say GOODBYE say why?.................

No hay comentarios: